The Care to Know site is operated by and for Patient MediQuest Corporation, a Canadian corporation (“Patient MediQuest”). We provide healthcare education and the opportunity for you to request and receive, information, content and/or media (collectively, “Information”) on a variety of healthcare topics and medical conditions that are of interest to you.
Prohibited Activities. This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. Access by you to the Site is subject to you not doing the activities set out below (the “Prohibited Activities”), which are expressly prohibited. You shall not:
- modify, download, reproduce, copy, resell or commercially use the Site, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to the Site or its systems, the content or any portion or derivative thereof;
- use any robot, spider, data-miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the Site or its systems, the content or any portion or any derivative thereof for any purpose;
- interfere, impede or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Patient MediQuest;
- use Patient MediQuest’s name, trademarks, service marks or logos in any meta tags or any other “hidden text”;
- compile, decompile, reverse engineer, repackage or disseminate any code from the Site;
- spoof or use the Patient MediQuest’s name to perform spamming, phishing, social engineering or impersonation of any type;
- attempt to upload any malicious content, materials or les to the Site or users of the Site; or
- perform any type of Site penetration testing or load testing of any means.
- Compliance with Laws. Your usage of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree not to violate such laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Patient MediQuest retains all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- Links. The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Without limiting paragraph 8 above, Patient MediQuest assumes no responsibility for any third-party websites and the content and information thereof, and you agree that your use of third-party websites is at your own risk, including bugs, viruses or other problems which may be transmitted to or through such websites. As a user of the Site and its services, you expressly discharge Patient MediQuest from any and all liability arising from any links to third-party websites or downloads.
- Advertising. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Site, any links to third-party websites, and any Information you access or receive may contain advertisements or may be considered advertising pursuant to the relevant laws, regulations or guidelines. Patient MediQuest assumes no liability for and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever in respect of such advertisements and any non-compliance or violation of advertising or marketing laws, regulations and guidelines arising therefrom. Patient MediQuest does not endorse and is not responsible for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site, any link on the Site, or any Information you access or receive.